Datsun Mini Truckin Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Suggestion Box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 37>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stickers
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:29pm
Got with my buddy today and He's making me a bunch of stickers with the forum logo. Hopefully I can pick them up tommorrow. As soon as I get them, I'll get some pics up. Free to all the forum members. Everyone pm me with your address and I'll get a couple out to ya.
Oh yeah, when you get your stickers, we want pics of them on.

Edited by Rusty - 24 Jan 2010 at 8:14pm
slam_dat_sun View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
WATER BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slam_dat_sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:23pm
Hell yeah, I will take 1 or 2
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
Rusty View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:07pm
Got off the phone with him earlier and I'm going to pick them up tomorrow afternoon.Big smile
72620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:37pm
stickers,I like stickersHug
Rusty View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:21pm

Picked the stickers up this morningSmile, they turned out great. they're about 5" by 2 1/4"

Everyone send me a PM with your name and address, put "Stickers" in the subject line and I'll start getting these out to everyone. Here's some pics.

Braden620 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Kentuckys Finest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braden620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 8:30pm
nice!! are they paper based? or synthetic? they are printed arent they? they look sweet, i have a guy working on vinyl stickers for us as well, good job rusty, how much do they cost
Rusty View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 9:28pm
Braden, I think they would be a synthetic, they're not paper base for sure and yes they're printed.  We'll just have to see how good they hold up to the weather. They did cost me a little bit, but nothing I can't handle. I don't care, as long as it promotes our forum.
 If you guys want them, your gonna have to PM me your address's.
Braden620 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Kentuckys Finest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braden620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 11:54pm
rusty do you still have my address? i am willing to donate a couple of bucks to the sticker fund Tongue
slam_dat_sun View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
WATER BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slam_dat_sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:39am
Hell yeah I want one, pm sent Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
BlakeZula View Drop Down
Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlakeZula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 7:41pm
me and the lady friend love the stickers.. thanks Rusty
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 37>
  Share Topic