Datsun Mini Truckin Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Datsun Trucks > 520's-521's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Journey to The Valley of Datsun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 289Fatsun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Journey to The Valley of Datsun
    Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:48pm
Twas the day before, whilst on a journey into the unknown to The Valley of Datsun.  Fog was rolling in like a gods smoke exhaled upon the Earth as I followed my path of destiny.  The passage was guarded fiercely by beasts of unimaginable size and numbers.  I patted my steed to keep her happy, she was frightened and started to slip, so I pushed her into a low traction filled trod.  After what seemed hours we finally arrived upon the altar of Datsun, all Hail thine master.  And who was beside him but, twas his queen! Battered and broken they welcomed me, I knelt and assessed their state of being, they were not long for this world.  So I told mine masters that they would live on forever as elements of a new master and, his name; was 289 Fatsun.

lol had to write this, pics will explain

check out my Paraplegic buddies drag racing website!
www.thunderlakeracing.ca
Rusty View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:06pm
Clap And this is where the story began. Nice, thats a great pic. It was sitting in the fog, waiting for you to come to the rescue. 
289Fatsun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 289Fatsun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:17pm
actually this is my new parts truck that I robbed the steering box from, but yes a much more poetic story and picture lol
www.thunderlakeracing.ca
1badfnmitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1badfnmitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:16pm
what's the car beside it?
"Cars are like underwear, one for every day of the week and extras just in case you need them".
EzCruiser View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EzCruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:19pm
Looks like you got your headlight bezels now!  Did you manage to get it on a trailer and home?
289Fatsun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 289Fatsun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:14pm
no.....................its frozen too the ground. The car beside it is a datsun but what model I do not know.  There is also a ford cortina with a 2L OHC that has the roof cut off and a 1968 ford econoline snub nose van.
www.thunderlakeracing.ca
EzCruiser View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EzCruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:43pm
Is he letting you have it for free?  If those headlight bezels are good, you wont have to worry about ebay!  Is the frame buried in the mud?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic